The Griffin Armament CAM-LOK(TM) interface affords the user the ability to convert the suppressor to a much faster and more secure mounting solution on browning style action (tilt barrel) pistols vs its legacy technology, single piece, direct thread piston counterparts. This system provides a rapid, secure attachment to the host pistol.
- Patented CAM-LOK™ (Covert Application Mount – Locking) universal QD piston attachment system
- 3 mounting positions, 120 degrees separated for rapid mounting
- Internal taper surface locks in place with interfacing barrel adapters and drastically reduces or eliminates common baffle/end cap strikes
- Compatible with Universal QD pistons barrel adapters (sold separately)
- Total system weight is identical to legacy direct thread pistons
- H900 heat treated for improved durability and wear resistance
- 17-4 stainless steel material